Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wednesday Wish List

A while back I created something I called my “to get list” essentially a wish list, of items that I would mark off as I acquired them. Websites like Polyvore, Shopstyle and Pinterest have only made my list longer but thankfully all of my “to get” items can be put in one place. This week my Wednesday Wish List is pretty big because my birthday is coming up, and I have to give plenty of hints to my husband. *blushes* Check out some of my current obsessions below.

 

Rather than run through everything I WANT, I will spare y’all the time, and just list the ABSOLUTE necessities. *wink wink*

Chunky Knit Cardigan – Firetrap $145
 
 

Riding Boots – DSW $100
 
 

Zara Studded Plated Shopper - $199


Shamballa Bracelet River Island $19
 
 
River Island Wedges - $65
 
 
Michael Kors Blacked Out Runway Watch - $250
Steve Madden Croquet L Flats - $55.98 (On Sale)

As I promised, quick and dirty. I love wish lists, however the problem is that they never seem to dwindle down. As I knock off one thing 10 more find items find their way on the list…

No comments:

Post a Comment