Monday, September 24, 2012

Emmy's 2012

Please forgive me for being tardy for the party, but I never watch awards shows. I have been seeing Emmy Awards best dressed lists all over the web. Most looks were not doing it for me, but I managed to pick my 10 favorite looks of the night.
 
 

 
 


 Julie Bowen – Monique L’Huillier
 
Claire Danes - Lanvin
 
Christina Hendricks (& her ridiculous body) - Christian Siriano
 
Julianne Hough – Georges Hobieka
 
Heidi Klum – Alexandre Vauthier
 
Padma Lakshmi – Monique L’Huillier
 
Jane Levy – Pamella Roland
 
Kelly Osbourne – Zac Posen
 
Giuliana Rancic – Romona Keveza
 
Allison Williams – Oscar DeLa Renta
 
I guess you can tell that I am a fan of the body hugging leg flaunting type of dress, if you’re going to do it up, do it up. Thoughts?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment