Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wedge Sneakers

So my current obsession happens to be hidden wedge sneakers, some are a miss for me, because the styling is just not sleek enough, on the other hand I have found no less than 4 pairs that I would LOVE to have in my closet right now these, these, these, and last but certainly not least these. This isn't the first time sneakers with a heel have made their way onto the fashion scene I don't think I need to remind people of the Air Force Ones that had a heel a few years back...SMH. Lukily we have far better options available to us these days.
 
 
Isabel Marant - Bekett
 
 

Some of my favorite pairs


 
 
1. Steve Madden, Brakdanc 2. Isabel Marant, Bekett 3. Steve Madden, Jazmen 4. Jeffrey Campbell, Venice



Celebs rocking out in the trend.






As you can see all the cool moms have a pair already. Find yours below.


No comments:

Post a Comment