Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Look for Less: Kim Kardashian

Let me say that I was a huge fan of Kim Kardashian if for nothing else, but for her fashion. I just loved her style…that is until Kanye came into the picture and appointed himself the position of VP of Kim’s wardrobe. Nearly all of her looks now make me want to take a nap. Don’t get me wrong, I like black and white, and leather, but come on, how she dresses now is just not nearly as fly as she was dressed before…THEN I saw her at the Louise Goldin Spring 2013 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York. I LOVED everything about this look…and of course I am obsessed with it.









Kim is rocking her go to pair of Celine Mulese sandals, a bodycon midi skirt with a mesh panel, and a $975 Simone Varsity Jacket. I can't seem to find the sandals anywhere which lets me know they come with a pretty hefty price tag. Lets just estimate that the ensemble is in the neighborhood of $2500.
To get a similar look and not spend your mortgage money check out these items...
 


Lately Kim has been spotted in more colorful looks, which is giving me hope that she has fired Kanye as her stylist, and will return to the style I came to stalk her for. *starts up prayer circle*

No comments:

Post a Comment