Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Falling for Fragrance

I am pumped for fall fashion because I feel a little more polished with my coat, scarf, boot combo. Since my birthday is in October, I usually pick a new fall fragrance to wear as well. Over the past year, I fell hard and fast for all things Marc Jacobs, the man does no wrong when it comes to perfume, and his latest endeavor is no different. I was at Sephora the other day and smelled his newest creation Dot and I DIED!!! It has been added to the repertoire needless to say. Below you will find my fall faves.

 






1. Fame, Lady Gaga – I do not usually go for celebrity fragrances, but this one here surprised me and I love the smell. Get it here
Notes: Belladonna, Incense, Apricot, Honey Drops, Tiger Orchidea, Jasmin Sambac.




2. Guilty, Gucci – This stuff is just amazing. Get it here
Notes: Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber, Patchouli.




3. Dot, Marc Jacobs – I bathed in this stuff at Sephora. Get it here
Notes: Red Berries, Dragonfruit, Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Coconut Water, Orange Blossom, Vanilla, Driftwood, Musk.


4. Turquatic, MAC Cosmetics – My go to fragrance year round, not many people even realize that MAC makes perfume, but whenever I wear it, people ask me about it. Get it here
Notes: Anemone, Lotus, Orris, Corsican Blue Cedar.

No comments:

Post a Comment