Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Love and War

If you know me, you know that I love music. I do not limit myself to any particular type of music, I just have one stipulation, the artist needs to have talent. I love a good, unassisted, raw pure voice.
 
 
 
 
 


Back in 1996 when Tamar Braxton made her initial attempt at being a solo artist I was in love with her music. Then she just disappeared. Fast forward to 2011 and Tamar reappears with a reality tv show. I have to admit I could hardly even get through the first episode of Braxton Family Values without cringing every time Tamar opened her mouth. Needless to say I became a fan, and I think Tamar has an incredible talent. She released the first single off her latest effort today.
I have been hearing snippets of this song throughout the season of Tamar & Vince, and I could not wait to hear it in its entirety. As soon as I got word that the song was released I rushed over to iTunes and downloaded my copy.
I love Tamar & Vince as a couple and you can absolutely feel the love she has for her hubby in this song. I LOVE this song. Tamar’s voice is incredible, and she I serving on the cover art. Do yourself a favor and head over to the Apple Store to get your copy of Love and War, you will not be disappointed.

Take a listen to Love and War


 
 
 Don’t forget to watch the season finale of Tamar & Vince tomorrow on WeTV.
 
 
 
Head over to iTunes to purchase Love and War. Don't forget to tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment