Monday, November 19, 2012

Look for Less: LeToya Luckett

I follow various people on Instagram to get style inspiration. It is pretty much the only reason I even use Instagram. I was scrolling through my timeline when I saw this picture of LeToya Luckett.


 

I love Letoya’s style, I always see her in things that I would wear, and it doesn’t appear to me that she is trying too hard to be “stylish”. LeToya posted these pics on her Instagram rocking a Truly Madly Deeply Graphic Camo Sweatshirt, Isabel Marant Bekett Suede Sneakers in Red (sold out), Destructed Skinny Jeans and a Celine Luggage Tote in Red. She threw on an olive green beanie, some aviator shades and a red lip and was looking hot to trot. I love this look. You won’t be able to find the bag online, but it is available in select stores with a hefty price tag $2,000+.

Inspired By LeToya
 
Truly Madly Deeply Sweatshirt here, Bag Inc Whitney Cowhide Leather Tote here, Serafini Manhattan Sneaker here, MAC Cosmetics Diva Lipstick here, BDG Slim Straight Jeans here, Clean Knit Hat here, Celine Pilot Aviators here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment