Tuesday, December 11, 2012

2welve Days of Christmas: Day 2 Gel Nail System

For day 2 of the 2welve days of Christmas I want a gel nail system.
 
 
 
 
 
 

I’m sure everyone is up on the gel nail revolution (and yes I call it a revolution because it’s clearly here to stay). I have not been doing much to my nails as of late, and I need to step it up BIG TIME. A gel nail system at home could be just what I need. I have had a gel manicure done in the shop a couple of times, but for the price of two manicures, I could do my own nails in the comfort of my own home.
 
Gel manicures are pretty popular now, because last year you could not find an at home kit. Doing a simple search I found about 20. When buying things online, I typically need to see some reviews. And the two kits with the highest reviews were the Sephora by OPI gelshine™ at-home gel colour system and the SensatioNail Nail starter Kit.

 
 

 
 
 

 
 
I am not obsessive about changing my nail color often so this would be perfect for me. I could invest in a couple of staple colors and call it a great day. To top it all off these puppies can last 2 weeks or more? SOLD! I can't wait to get my hands on an at home kit, then I can be fancy “nails done, hair done, everything did”. Any of you have an at home gel nail system?

No comments:

Post a Comment